1. Pray for the election daily that God’s will be done. Go to www.catholic.org/prayers/prayer.php?p=649 for a daily prayer you can offer in unison with many others.
2. Ask the Vatican to withdraw or clarify the confusion caused by the papal exhortation Amoris Laetitia. For background see www.lifesitenews.com/news/voice-of-the-family-calls-on-pope-francis-to-withdraw-amoris-laetitia Contact Cardinal Gerhard Müller, Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, Piazza del S. Uffizio, 11, 00193 Roma, Italy email@example.com
3. Ask the Vatican to withdraw the disastrous sex ed program, The Meeting Point. For background see www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/exclusive-the-new-threat-to-catholic-youth-the-meeting-point. Write to the Pontifical Council for the Family at Vatican City State, 00153 Roma, Piazza S. Calisto, 16
4. Write to Bishop David Choby politely requesting that he stand up for parents of students at Fr. Ryan Catholic High School in Nashville, TN and remove the evil sex ed program. Sign the petition which outlines the shocking content at: www.lifesitenews.com/petitions/petition-to-nashville-diocese/signed. Mail your concerns to Bishop@dioceseofnashville.com
5. Visit the blog at lesfemmes-thetruth.blogspot.com/